Where science solves problems
ObjectVideo's R&D Services is one of the premier computer vision research organizations in the world. The group's mission is to research, prototype and develop novel automated image and video analysis solutions that continue to advance the state of the art. With more than 25 researchers and scientists with highly distinguished track records of consistent innovation and achievement in their specific fields of expertise, the group will continue delivering innovative system solutions across a variety of practice disciplines.
As such, R&D Services is available for any kind of research work, for both government and private enterprise. In addition, R&D Services can provide custom research and deliver fully-functioning software that incorporates specialized intelligent functionality, like the ability to distinguish between a shopping cart and a human, highly valuable in determining accurate people counts for retailers.
Learn more about ObjectVideo R&D Services:
- Practice Areas - Learn more about the variety of research and development disciplines practiced at ObjectVideo
- Publications - See a list of recent publications by our researchers from top-tier conferences and journals
- Customers - A partial listing of past and present government and commercial customers
- Partners - R&D Services partners with noted academic, government and industry organizations
- News & Events - Peruse upcoming and past events, news and programs for further information about the world of computer vision research
- R&D Services inquiry - Engage with R&D Services if you require additional info about the group's credentials and experience for your project need